University Delaware Class of 2027 Official Thread

Does anyone know when kids will typically start getting notified of admission/denial?

Thanks!

I heard near Thanksgiving at the earliest, but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

My son heard on 11/20 two years ago. Not sure if timeframe will be similar this year, but it’s a datapoint.

Somebody reported an acceptance at 11/4 last year

1 Like

My daughter’s acceptance was dated 11/5 last year so not too long for them to start coming in! Good luck!

Wow, that’s early considering the EA deadline is 11/1.

She sent all her applications in on 8/1 so I am sure that helped :slight_smile:

I spoke with my daughter’s admission counselor several weeks ago. They indicated that they start reviewing applications at the start of October and would give decisions starting in November. My older daughter got her acceptance on November 6th so perhaps another two weeks to hear from UDel…

6 Likes

Waiting anxiously here as well

Does anyone know whether Admission decisions will start rolling out this week? Based on prior years, its seems like the first wave of decisions came out on Nov. 4th. Is that what we expect this year? Also, do you know if honors decisions will be released with the admissions decision or separately? And if separately, when? Thank you so much and good luck to all the kiddos!

3 Likes

Any chance applicants will hear today?

3 Likes

Wondering the same. Has anyone heard from the school on when decisions will start rolling out?

1 Like

My son heard that some decisions could come as soon as 4pm today. Anyone else hear this?

Where did he hear that?

2 nights ago he was sent a text from UD asking him to join an app called Zeemee.
On that app there is talk about the start of decisions coming today.

1 Like

I wonder if an invite to that app is a good sign.

not sure. My son said the app isn’t just for Delaware. You can search other schools on there too and chat with students.

2 Likes

My daughter uses it all the time and loves it and Delaware group is very active, especially right now, but she hasn’t heard any acceptances so far but the group is buzzing right now.
. You can join the groups for all of your schools, though some are more active that others. She has met a really nice group of kids from her top choices.

1 Like

My daughter said someone just reported an acceptance just came through.

1 Like

my son just got accepted!

4 Likes