Chance/Match My Unicorn! ISO biochem, fashion, WARM weather, ADHD [MD resident, 3.7 UW, 1400 SAT, <$31k]

Maybe you should focus on schools that have support - such as SALT at U of Arizona and there’s others. Not all large schools will have. There are other threads on here of schools with great support for ADHD.

Has each school you listed - such as Eckerd - do they have the fashion interest your student will want.

I would narrow by removing the big publics - short of any that will meet your ADHD needs. Again, some have programs to help here. Other schools will just be too big. Or not admittable.

A UGA, UT Austin…I’d take them off. If you want warm - it’s not Colorado State or Colorado College…or Towson, etc. Is NC State too big, etc.

There’s many lists like these - but I would go further, and talk to the schools about your child’s needs and there are multiple chats on this website you could look up covering ADHD experiences.

I know a lot on his website can probably give you great feedback. I included one previous chat.

Good luck

Recommended Colleges for students with ADHD - Parents Forum / Learning Differences and Challenges - LD, ADHD - College Confidential Forums

20 Best Colleges For Students With ADHD (affordablecollegesonline.org)

30 Best Colleges for Students with Learning Disabilities – Rankings (collegeconsensus.com)