CMU Class of 2025 - Regular Decision

Hey everyone! I’ve been looking, but I didn’t see a thread for RD 2025. Feel free to use this one for discussion/questions!

To start us off, what school is everyone applying to? (I applied to Tepper)

7 Likes

Hi! My son applied to Mellon College of Science.
Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

My DD applied to College of Fine Arts, School of Music

1 Like

My son applied to same, for Physics. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My son too physics/pre-med! Physics doesn’t seem very popular so hopefully that will help them.

1 Like

Fine Arts School is Music here to. When will students hear about acceptance? Anyone else have an interview & lesson request from CMU?

1 Like

I’m a vocal performance applicant. They said callbacks were going out via Acceptd for some. I didn’t receive one. I believe decisions are coming out around March 25. Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I applied to Tepper School of Business!

@musicmom98 School of Music decision day is March 27. My daughter applied VP, had a callback & interview. Not a lesson request, but had a sample lesson a few months back. Good luck!

2 Likes

when is the typical date to receive decisions? normally each ‘top’ school has some well-known release-admission-info date, all I know for CMU is before Apr,1. applied for CS RD.

3/26 for CMU RD

How do you know? I heard 27th from A2C

1 Like

Looks like decisions are being released on Wed, March 24th now according to their website?https://admission.enrollment.cmu.edu/pages/the-waiting-list-important-dates

2 Likes

Wait nvm those seem to be last year’s dates. Not sure if it’s updated and that’s the date this year too.

Looks like it just got updated to the 27th! The wait is so hard.

me too

Does anyone else keep getting an email saying they need to update their Financial Aid Portal? It literally says everything is done except some tax stuff and idk what to do there.

Yeah, I do. You need to submit some tax documents through the CSS profile.

If you don’t know what they are requesting, you should call them and ask.

I figured it out! I just couldn’t find the ID I needed for IDOC and I found it.