Colby College Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

This year, the Early Decision (ED) deadline for the Colby College is November 15.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

Unweighted GPA: 3.95
SAT: 1590
ACT: 33
ECs: Robotics club, Debate club, Internships, SAT tutor, Soccer club, volunteer programming tutor.
Intended major: Computer Science
I’m an international student applying ED I to Colby. What are my chances?

Took a gap year though.

If you applied to U.S. colleges last year, your results from that time may give you an indication of your chances at Colby.

1 Like

Thank you.

The week before ED1 decisions are released is often the time when students and parents are most anxious.

Last year Colby had a record number of applicants (16,891) and a record low % of admitted students (7%) with about 42% of admitted applicants taken in the ED rounds. Will this year be any different?

Anyone care to take a guess (for fun) as to when ED1 decisions for Colby will be released this year?

2019 - Dec 13 @5pm
2020 - Dec 11 @5pm
2021 - Dec 15 @5pm
2022 - Dec ?

14? Or 12

My guess would be the 14th…

I think on the 13th

Does anyone know how many applications CC received ED1 this year?

nope

guysss i’m so nervous

3 Likes

are they coming tday

No one knows for sure but if one were to take the timing of last year’s announcement into consideration this year’s announcement will be tomorrow, December 15.

Last year, CC notified applicants at 7am that they were releasing decisions later that same day at 5pm.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

I agree that it will be tomorrow with a notification either tonight or tomorrow morning confirming the time - goodluck!

1 Like

Guys it might happen to desicion come after 3 hours, what do u think

2 Likes

Looks like they’ll be coming in today.

1 Like

did they send an email?

Nothing yet on CC Facebook or instagram pages.

2 Likes

Has anyone received financial aid documents?