Drexel University Early Action Decisions

The Early Action (EA) deadline for Fall 2023 admissions is November 1st, 2022 and applicants should receive an admissions decision by mid-December, 2022 (probably before the 15th). A place for discussions, questions, and decisions! : )

7 Likes

Does every person get a letter suggesting they apply to Pennoni Honors? Same question for the STAR program. We are attempting to see if it is at all related to the specific applicant and we know several people who have received those emails after applying ED or EA.

1 Like

My son got the email invitation to apply to the STAR program today. I’m assuming most applicants get the same email.

1 Like

Thanks, I was assuming the same. I imagine he received the email suggesting he apply to the the honors college as well?

1 Like

Yes! He got that email too! :slight_smile: :smiling_face:

1 Like

Same both of my kids got that email

2 Likes

Portal says EA Applicants will recieve their decisions “around December 15.”

3 Likes

Monitoring for my DS – Communications – Fingers Crossed

3 Likes

Drexel Instagram account shows that decision are coming soon

5 Likes

It seems like all the decisions are finalized, and they just need to release them!!

3 Likes

Did anyone receive EA decision today?

1 Like

My son said not yet! anyone know what time to expect the decisions?

4 Likes

Just saw a new link added under Scholarship opportunities for " A Better Chance Scholarship"; no update on EA though

1 Like

My son sees the same link. He’s not aware if it’s new to him though lol. No update on EA decision yet here either!

2 Likes

It seems like it’s new, I checked the tab last night for any honors college updates and it was definitely not there yesterday!!

1 Like

My son read on Reddit that a few applicants have already received their decision, and it’s mostly deferrals, a few rejections. So far, no acceptances yet.

2 Likes

Yeah I have yet to see someone accepted a couple were moved to regular decision

1 Like

Nothing on my end either.

My son was deferred to regular admission. It’s his #1 choice so maybe it will keep him motivated since they requested middle of the year grades.

2 Likes

Nothing yet for my daughter