JHU Class of 2025 ED II

Hi, I wanted to make this forum for those who are applying to Johns Hopkins for ED 2 since I didn’t see one already made.

only a month left! i’m sooo nervous :grimacing:

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

It doesn’t seem like a lot of people applied, it’s quiet. Fingers crossed!!!

1 Like

Hopefully… and this year is the first year that they offered ED 2 so maybe less people know about it? But honestly I’m pretty sure that they won’t accept more than like 200 kids since they already accepted over 500 during the first round.

1 Like

I agree. I’ve basically come to terms with the fact I prob won’t get accepted considering I don’t have any insane extracurriculars.

1 Like

same but who knows…

1 Like

Wow there sure are few people discussing. I just hope there were also this few people applying to ED2. Only 9 days left. I am soooo nervous.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what time the decisions should come out?

my portal says 3pm eastern time

1 Like

Any idea what would be the acceptance rate for psych major students? Do many people apply for psych as a major?

I think overall psych is a pretty popular major, one of the most popular actually, but i’m honestly not sure for hopkins because they focus more on biomedical engineering. Maybe they’re less popular than most schools?

Thank you!!

Can’t wait! Applying from Alberta, Canada!

2 Likes

does anyone know if cellular/molecular biology is a competitive major?

Tbh idrk but im pretty sure that cellular/molecular biology is one of the most competitive majors out there and probably more competitive here bc this is a research oriented school… but does anyone know about sociology?

1 Like

actually, i heard that because of the large increase in applications, schools may accept more people so as to keep their enrollment rate normal (i think. im an international student so the US college admissions process is foreign to me)

Has anyones checklist disappeared? Mine isn’t there anymore! (btw, I’m from India and I’ve applied for psych)

2 Likes

yh mine is gone too

Hi, I’m applying from Gujarat, India for Biomedical Engineering!
Test optional
ICSE- 96.2% class 10
CBSE- class 12 predicted 94%
essays were okay
and letter of rec was nice
Plenty of EC’s – Headboy, vaccination camp, Debate club president some of them
Please share stats if possible
I did not apply for financial aid.