Northeastern ed for class of 2021

Hey! I couldn’t find a discussion for Northeastern ED for this year, so I created one! Here we can talk about stats and decisions! Correct me if I’m wrong, but I haven’t heard of anyone getting a decision yet. I’ve heard the earliest they begin coming out is in early December.

Forum Moderator Note: For clarity, this thread has been closed in lieu of an official one, found below. Please use the other thread!

1 Like

Decisions always some out at once on he same day. In the pasts decision day is a few days before the deadline. So likely the week of December 7th.

1 Like

Hello! I am EDing to Northeastern this year too… did you receive the NU Accelerate Scholar on an email recently?

1 Like

The survey? Yes I did, I believe it was anonymous.

My understanding from my applicant’s high school is that most ED decisions will start on Wed, Dec 9, and continue for a week.

@dolcevita123

Decisions for the past day and since the existence of ED have always released on a single day! Wednesday, December 9th is a likely day, but it could be anywhere between December December 1st and 15th.

1 Like

Hi everyone! As decisions near, I made an official thread! Please move all related discussion over there :slight_smile: