Please join me in welcoming (back) Sorin!

When I first joined CC, Sorin introduced me. Now that we’ve returned, I have the privilege of reintroducing him. He’s been involved with CC since March of 2013 and has a depth of knowledge of this community. Before that, he was the community manager for Beat The GMAT. Over the last year and a half, we’ve worked together consulting with companies starting new communities. If I say so myself, we make a good team.

Our goal as community mangers is to promote the health of College Confidential and work to grow the community. These objectives work hand in hand. Sorin will be working with our volunteer moderators to keep the discussions here productive and engaging. He’ll also be involved with our Student Ambassador program and initiatives around the college admission calendar. Next up: preparing for discussions on Early Decision/Early Admission.

Sorin has shown a willingness and ability to take on whatever CC needs to achieve its goals. So I’m thrilled to have him on the team again. Welcome back, @CC_Sorin!

15 Likes

Welcome back Sorin, great news!

1 Like

Great news. Welcome back.

1 Like

Thanks for the nice intro, @CC_Jon! It feels good to return to College Confidential after a 1 year and a half break. I’ve missed you guys. It’s nice to see so many familiar faces. :slight_smile:

I’m excited to work with Jon and the rest of the CC team to ensure a most pleasant experience for our community and to help students achieve their academic goals. As Jon mentioned, we have great plans and I look forward to doing amazing things together. Like usual, feel free to reach out if anything.

9 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Nice to see you again @CC_Sorin !

1 Like

Hello Sorin!

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back! Always nice to see a familiar post!

1 Like