Providence College Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

This year, the Projected Early Action (EA) / Early Decision (ED) deadline for the Providence College is November 1.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

1 Like

My son applied EA to Providence and we follow them on IG. Last night there were some posts of regular students (they did not appear to be athletes) announcing they had “committed” to Providence for the class of 2027 - under the hash tag #PC2027. Anyone know anything about that - are ED decisions out, or are they maybe recipients of likely letters?

I believe Early Decision were released

2 Likes

I heard of a couple of students in my daugther’s school who received their EA decisions a couple of days ago. But, nothing on our end. Sounds like they are rolling out decisions.

2 Likes

I may have been mistaken. They may have been ED applications, not EA applicaitons.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the EA’s will soon follow or is the 19th the date to wait for?

1 Like

Does anybody know if any EA decisions have been released yet?

No updates on their IG accounts…is it 12/19 that decisions are coming out??

1 Like

Hoping EA decisions come out this week!!

1 Like

Got an email today that EA decisions will be out on Friday evening 12/16/22. Applicant will get an email telling them their decision is in their Portal. Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

What time do you think the decision will come out

Decisions are out!!! Our son got in. How do you find out about merit money

1 Like

my son too. I have the same question about merit and financial aid.

1 Like

The merit scholarship was listed in my daughter’s acceptance letter on the portal.

2 Likes

Can you share your daughter’s stats?

1 Like

My daughter got accepted! No mention of merit aid though.

1 Like

Merit will be in the letter if you are offered any. My son got in with no merit. Won’t be possible.

My son was accepted tonight, and would like to attend. Is anyone concerned about the neighborhood around the campus?

1 Like

I was just there an hour ago picking up my son who is a sophomore. While I waited my daughter texted me her acceptance email. I stopped at a gas station near campus in the dark on a horrible rainy night - uneventful- lots of people around. My son has had no problem up to this point - absolutely loves it - picked it over some higher ranked schools because he just loved the campus and the city of Providence- loved going to every home basketball game last year and found the academics challenging enough to keep him working.

2 Likes

4.0 unweighted/4.2 weighted GPA. All As in HS with 10 APs (has taken mostly Honors and AP classes). Very rigorous course load. Almost 1400 SAT.

1 Like