Ross Class of 2024 Decisions

Creating a thread for Ross decisions. Please post stats here.

Good luck to all applicants. Remember there is no rhyme or reason to the order of acceptance. They generally review the entire applicant pool for every wave of decisions. First acceptances, then in later waves, some rejections. In the past there is also a small wait list but who knows this year.

Ross is a GREAT brand and you will get a great education at Michigan. Congratulations to all those who get in.

Remember you do not need a business degree to be successful in business. There are examples everywhere and even top consulting firms and IBs welcome students with other degrees. A solid undergrad and a TOP school MBA work very well!

5pm…

nothing for me; anyone?

didn’t get anything

Patience @saltypretzel It’s entirely possible that UMich’s timing is different too. Typically, for LSA, UMich released RD at 9:00 PM PST, but this year, we had decisions coming in around 12:45 PM PST. So who knows.

has anyone heard anything?

Just got in to Ross! I heard at about 5:00 Eastern. I’m OOS.

Admitted, OOS. 36 ACT, 3.92 unweighted. Leadership and unusual EC’s, and obviously a lot of luck.

Congrats! What are your stats? OOS?

My son didn’t hear tonight. Was admitted EA in December. Is there really no rhyme or reason to how they release the Ross decisions?

@ pelogrigio

They try to fill a certain class and continue a review process of the entire remaining applicant pool for each wave.

2 years back, twins with identical scores applied. The one who started an investment club got in the later wave and one with less stellar (comparative) business ECs got in the first wave.

Was your son LSA, or COE or something else? Hang in there!

Thx for your insight. That’s crazy about your twins! Glad they both got in. What do you mean by “they try to fill a certain class?” Not sure I understand.

He was admitted to the Sport Management program within the school of Kinesiology. 4.0 GPA, 34 ACT, good EC’s, OOS. Got into all other business schools he applied direct admit to including McCombs at UT Austin. We know how crazy competitive Ross is, but it is his dream. On to Feb 28th with fingers crossed. Thanks again. Good luck to all still waiting!!!

@pelogrigio literally same i got into mccombs and 10 other amazing business schools but i only want ross lol

@pelogrigio

Not my Twins! Glad I do not have 2 Rossoles. I am an alum and my DC graduated recently.

Hang in there - it will all work out.

Thanks so much!!

@saltypretzel

Wishing us both luck!!!

Is this the thread for Ross decisions only, or is it a general Ross discussion thread?

@hotsauce240 if u have questions feel free to ask / discuss here it’s fine

Got in at exactly 5pm on friday - decision came in a direct email but also got an email that my portal was updated

Stats: got in EA to LSA in december, OOS, white girl, 35 ACT, 4.0 GPA, double Michigan legacy

good luck to everyone still waiting!

Congrats on your admission! Do you know if legacy has any bearing in the Ross admissions game?

@hotsauce240

Not explicitly, but all AOs see the connection on the common app FWIW.