Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

Continuing the discussion from Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread (Part 1) - #24349.

Previous discussions:

For this thread, responses to posts will not be allowed.

3 Likes

Huh???

Uh oh, I just wore out the original thread, I guess.

4 Likes

So very very discouraging. Tired of playing these games. Ready for a new home.

6 Likes

MODERATOR’S NOTE

Threads are automatically closed after getting 10K replies. This thread is the continuation.

3 Likes

Wow - and (mostly) yuck.

3 Likes

I have no idea how I got here to post?? Eek! Old dog. Hope this works??

1 Like

Confused

3 Likes

More than confused. What happened to our avatars?

2 Likes

I am so confused!!! Trying to do a tutorial, but it’s slower than molasses. I am too old to have to wait that long … and possibly too old to be interested in learning these new tricks.

5 Likes

Well, here’s another nice mess you’ve gotten me into.

1 Like

Wow…I pretty sure I’m not allowed to say what I need to get off my chest…

10 Likes

I started to listen to the video. After seven minutes, I had learned nothing. I’m too old to waste time like that.

6 Likes

Here we go round the mulberry bush

1 Like

Wow. I thought updates and changes were supposed to make things easier.

4 Likes

Still tons of scrolling… :frowning:

3 Likes

I thought I was adding an emoji and apparently it deleted the post :frowning:

2 Likes

Please, let’s not take on the blame here by referring to ourselves as old. That’s not the issue. We are competent and no less quick to learn than some teen. In fact, better, often. Our complaints are legit.

I find myself really missing the chatty, sometimes mindless Parent Cafe threads. Someone keep 'em coming.

14 Likes

I am wondering if I will still be able to use CC the way I’ve been doing?

2 Likes

Is this a joke? Awful. Not the least bit better and so many steps worse. I feel like I’m back to the beginning of when I hung out on an internet “bulletin board” - Oy.

4 Likes