Texas A&M University Class of 2026

Hello All! Pardon my typing CC is impossible to use on a cell.
Just passed by Agronomy office, admissions were still working late there.
Friscodad is right. 3.8 is hard to achieve even for us in College Station. Our advisors already told us in NSC ETAM classes will be made tougher this year. To be honest I think that plan backfired as it created two extremes. A lot of students Q-dropped classes after first test while a group of great students still making As. A supposedly easy CHEM107 had 109 Q-drops. M152 only 23% got As as opposed to 40%. On the other end 700 of us had over 3.9 GPA. Engineering is still trying to figure out how to honor their guarantee now if more than 500 want CS with 4.0. I was told all 159 Aerospace were 4.0 last year.
Grades are lower in McAllen only 16 taking M151 this Fall. Galveston too, only 19% gets A in CHEM107.
There were two Blinn students got in CS last year. It may be easier to get A in Blinn but the course in main campus can be tough.
For Civil and Industrial you can get in with a 3.25.
It may be only my opinion, I think ETAM is a great process for straight A high achieving students with proven AP/IB scores. They tell you ETAM is easy. If you want a particular major an A/Bs students won’t likely make it.
Message me if anyone needs more engineering information.

12 Likes