Tulane University Early Decision / Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

This year, the Early Decision (ED) deadline for the Tulane University is November 1.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

Anyone else applying ED? My D submitted her application last week and heard on one of the virtual info sessions that ED decisions may be released in early December rather than before Thanksgiving as they have done in previous years. Sounds like that was a decision made by the new Director of Admissions. Really hoping the get it done sooner since they will likely have tens of thousands of EA applications to get through before the holidays!

They are going to release the ED decisions on December 15th! I doubt there will be any change to that due to the fact that they have had that posted since applications opened.

Dec. 15 is stated on their website as the absolute latest that decisions will be released, not the day they will actually be released. For the last several years, ED decisions have come out before Thanksgiving. The AOs on recent virtual info sessions have said that decisions will probably be out the first week of December. Since they are still planning to have EA decisions out before the holidays, it is unlikely that ED decisions will be out on Dec. 15.

1 Like

Looks like ED decisions are being released tomorrow, Dec 1!

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

So happy that they aren’t waiting for Dec. 15! Hoping for the best!

1 Like

Yes, it’s official. The decision will come out tomorrow at 4pm CT. Just saw it announced on their social. Good luck to all the applicants!

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 2.48.30 PM

2 Likes

Good luck everybody. My D22 is a Freshman at Tulane and loving it.

2 Likes

My daughter was accepted! Did anyone else get in?

11 Likes

Congrats, @BDJ1125! :tada::tada:

1 Like

mine was accepted with merit aid!!! couldn’t be more excited!

10 Likes

Congrats, @my5kids! This is spectacular! :tada:

2 Likes

thank you so much!

1 Like

Mine D was accepted too!!! Over the moon happy

5 Likes

Congrats, @screamy! :tada::tada:

1 Like

Any accepted care to share stats? Thank you and Congrats!!

3 Likes

4.12 weighted / 3.87 unweighted GPA, dance/science focus. Test optional

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing! My DS applied EA, so we have a wait ahead of us :confused:

2 Likes

Mine was deferred. :cry:

2 Likes