U of Denver EA Fall 2023

S23 got into DU Early Action tonight. A nice surprise earlier than we expected! Lots of merit too.

3 Likes

My S21 goes there and is having a great experience. S23 just got in but he has his heart set on another school.

3 Likes

D23 accepted late this afternoon. Received email saying to check portal. Major: Undeclared. Nice early Christmas gift!

3 Likes

Can I ask, is it still $27k plus $3k for the dorm ?

1 Like

My S got 30K plus 3K! Chancellor’s scholarship

1 Like

My D got in too! It’s one of her top choices! Super emotional and hasn’t shared everything with me yet! :joy:

1 Like

Hi, congratulations to everyone on the acceptance!! I’ve been researching on U Denver and plan of applying RD. I heard they give out good money. However, would I still get maximum aid even though I didn’t apply EA? I do believe my stats are a little above average and my EFC is 0. Hope someone can help.

I am not sure. Some schools have a merit aid deadline, but I am not sure if Denver does.

My son got in tonight also! With merit. He applied for mechanical engineering. That was a nice early surprise!

Wow - they went up - congrats. Great achievement.

2 Likes

My son got in this afternoon - he applied EA to Korbel (Public Policy) and received Chancellor’s scholarship ($30K + $3K).

Basic stats include strong GPA (4.56W, 3.95UW, 12+ APs), submitted test scores (SAT 1490), and has good ECs.

3 Likes

Son got in - undeclared. Chancellor’s scholarship. Similar stats to above with strong EC.

1 Like