Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

No problem just asking!

Admission site says RD on or by March 26

2 Likes

The admissions blog shows the regular decisions for the last two years came out on March 25 and March 26 so I’m guessing it will be similar timing this year. The Vandy Admissions Blog | Vanderbilt University

I just got a notification for the CV scholarship!

15 Likes

I also just got notified for the CV scholarship!

5 Likes

Awesome, Congratulations

What major did you apply for?

@CC_Jon why is the decision date on here? It has not been announced. The poster above just said that LY’s decision was on the 25th. No one has heard from Vanderbilt on this year’s date yet.

1 Like

I agree. I think it’s a good prediction, but still just a prediction nonetheless

does this mean that CV rejections are coming out today?

Biomedical Engineering

CV scholarships & acceptance letter out via email last night!!
Engineering. Out of State applicant.
Good luck to all!

3 Likes

For background: This year we’ve been trying to crowd-source the decision dates. Based on that information, we’re editing thread titles. The goal is to get better information to applicants about when they can expect a decision and help them find the relevant discussion on CC.

Specifically for Vanderbilt, I edited the title based on this post. Happy to update the date based on consensus here, however.

If this process works as we hope, we’ll put together a smoother system for next year that so people can help more directly.

2 Likes

But I mean I have a list of all of last year’s decision dates but a lot of schools went releasing on those dates this year. Last year’s dates aren’t relevant. I don’t think release dates should be in the titles unless they are confirmed for this year.

1 Like

@homerdog @CC_Jon Agree if the date is not officially announced by the university, this seems deceptive/confusing.

It seems that the title should say “TBD” or “Possibly March 26” but this implies it is definitely March 26.

It seems everyone who has got the CV letter is from engineering. Has anyone got something from non engineering.

1 Like

Alright. I updated the title based on the admissions site. As I said, this is an experiment. :wink: We want to make the title as useful as we can.

5 Likes

Totally agree with @homerdog.
Dates are great in the title, if they’re actually confirmed. Otherwise it just creates more confusion.

I received a CV letter and I was non-engineering

1 Like

Do you mind sharing your major.