Welcome to the new CC Forums!

If the goal was to provide additional exercise by forcing me scan scan left, right, left, right across the page to see when the topics was last posted to, I guess mission accomplished. I probably look like I’m watching a tennis match trying to scan through topics looking for something that’s been updated since my last visit.

Getting rid of information on who last posted is a bonus “make it harder to use” feature.

But I’m sure the graphics folks are proud of moving all the useful data from a single, easily readable location to all over and/or missing to make “white space” and “modern fonts”, providing a “less cluttered experience”, or whatever that latest UX mantra is.

Being randomly forwarded to a different forum home page when I hit the Log In button was an additional bonus adventure.

As is the entire screen scrolling off the page on an iPad when the keyboard pops up to type, leaving a blank white and gray page.

I dislike the “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it saying”. But the right approach is “,work to improve it”, not “,make it worse”.

How am I supposed to edit this?
(Nice - an “Add an Image” button that asks for the source of the image, let’s me select it, says it’s uploading, and only when I Save tells me “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in your post” is a bonus time waster.)

9 Likes