#1 and #2 have fallen! Bama can get into the BCS!

<p>Eskimojoe…That’s exactly why I don’t think it will happen again. There was such an uproar about it (regardless of the fact that Bama and LSU were probably the two best teams) that I think there will be a concerted effort to favor conference winners. They might be able to make a case for themselves with a big win against FSU, but some of the voters will remember the game against the Rajin’ Cajuns as well. That’s what makes this time of year so interesting!!</p>

<p>Oregon might not win their own conference either. If Stanford beats UCLA the Cardinal will make it out of the north and go to the Pac 12 champ game to play UCLA again. If they’re going to do everything they can to keep it to the conference winners, we’re down to K-State (and possibly FSU…)
It will be really interesting to see what happens after USC plasters ND.
The money side of things screams ND, but USC could be bad enough of a loss that the polls end up favoring a 1 loss SEC team like Florida, or Oregon if they end up winning the Pac 12.</p>

<p>*Bah. </p>

<p>I want a rematch*</p>

<p>A two-loss team (LSU) will never qualify for the BCS championship. Bama was not a two-loss team last year.</p>

<p>See 2007. It has happened. Not gonna happen this year, but it will happen again, especially when they go to the 4 team playoff in 2014.</p>

<p>^^
Oh yeah, that’s right. Les Miles’ only BCS win was with a 2 loss team playing essentially at home (NOLA). Forgot about that. Won’t likely happen very often again…even with the new system.</p>

<p>At least we won our conference.</p>