1 credit mid-semester classes

<p>Does anyone know of any mid-semester 1 credit classes or online classes that can be added? I did a search for 1 credit classes all subjects and they all had Sept start dates. I’m sure there must be some out there.</p>

<p>Unfortunately, most of the Fall II (mid-semester) classes have already started. There are two UH 120 courses that haven’t started yet, but only one, an Honors Explorations Advocacy Seminar, has availability. If your son is interested in taking that course, I would have him contact Kiki at Honors College to go about registering for the course.</p>

<p>*There are two UH 120 courses that haven’t started yet, but only one, an Honors Explorations Advocacy Seminar, has availability. If your son is interested in taking that course, I would have him contact Kiki at Honors College to go about registering for the course. *</p>

<p>Oh good…Sea_Tide…I knew you’d know the info. :slight_smile: (that’s why I posted the Q on your Facebook wall. :slight_smile: )</p>

<p>Thanks Sea Tide.</p>

<p>What exactly is an Honors Explorations Advocacy Seminar?</p>

<p>Never mind, he has Arts of T-town on Tues 3:30-4:45 so that won’t work. I was thinking he might try emailing the prof on the one that has no space, but that is on Tuesday afternoon as well. Thanks for your help.</p>