10 Weeks Until Move Out

<p>Momreads, can’t believe your DS is also graduating! You and Sea_Tide have been so helpful over the last 3 years! Thank you!</p>

<p>If someone could tell me where the last four years went, I’d be much appreciative. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>My current plan is to enter the workforce and build up some financial reserves before going back to school either part or full time. I’ve been looking at getting a DBA as opposed to a PhD (I could be called Doctor with either one), but a lot of those and MBA programs want 3-5 years’ worth of work experience.</p>

<p>momreads, please keep us updated on what your son plans on doing after graduation.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>SEA_tide…I second the thanks for your help over the past few years. It is invaluable to get the perspective of an actual student to help balance the thoughts and fears of us parents.</p>

<p>Good luck as you plan out your future!!</p>

<p>I too will miss the seniors so much. I posted a thread earlier in the year to ask them to let us know what their plans are for the future. Will have to start another one as we get closer to the end. Good luck to all of you!</p>

<p>SEA_tide: Right now, my son’s plans are up in the air. He has plans to enter the working world, but again, many positions will hire just before the start date. He would prefer to work in the DC area, as he is quite familiar with the region. But eventually, he will return to his studies in grad or law school.</p>