12th Man Sports Pass

I’m looking to get a 12th Man Sports Pass, but the websites confuse me as well. For example, if I buy the 12th Man Sports Pass, I know that it’ll last my whole career at A&M. However, would I have to pay for football tickets when I go to pull them with my sports pass? When can I apply for a sports pass?

https://www.12thmanfoundation.com/tickets/student-tickets/index.html

When I go to reserve the pass, it says it doesn’t recognize my Customer ID?

@luckyaggie Sports Passes Open up for incoming freshman April 22. They’re good for 1 school year only, and definitely sell out. If you want one, buy it early.

@luckyaggie will you have a car? Parking passes are now open-freshman can’t fully reserve spots, but you list 3-4 lots and add it to your portal (something like that). You pay for the parking in June or July. There’s a whole parking thread, which makes it easier to understand.

Make sure you are up to date on vaccines, especially Meningitis. You’ll need to go into Howdy and download/activate Med+Proctor. There’s a couple of forms you’ll need to print, take to your doctor when you go for Meningitis, doctor fills out, then you scan into Howdy. Do it sooner, rather than later. Must be completed 2 weeks prior to NSC, and you can NOT register for classes w/o it.

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/texas-m-university/2137365-parking-question.html

:arrow_up:The very helpful parking thread.

@luckyaggie , @52AG82 , when I tried to reserve the pass, it would not let me do it either. Do you have to have a student ID number first? I tried the Net ID and UIN, but neither worked.

@CamandCam I’m the parent; my daughter will try after school today. I’ll let you know!

@CamandCam Daughter is trying to register for sports pass also, as in incoming student. Has student ID, says she is not a student, so can’t register.

12th Man Foundation website says they’re closed until normal business hours this morning, so maybe it’ll open up shortly?

@sweeney1996 , thanks. When did she get her student ID number?

@52AG82 , thanks! I’m the parent also. When attempting to register, it is asking for a student ID number, which my son does not have yet. Does your daughter have her student ID number already?

My daughter says it’s the same as her UIN, but, hmmm, I wonder

@CamandCam I have no idea, sorry! I don’t know any of her log-in info, she does it all. I would assume UIN is the same as school id?
To be honest, I don’t even know what the Howdy portal looks like!

Just spoke to someone at the ticket office. The student id is the uin but they are having a log in issue. They anticipate it to be resolved after the lunch hour.

@momosmom , thanks for checking on it! We’ll give it another try this afternoon. And that’s good that the uin number is their student ID number. There are enough numbers and logins to keep up with already. :slight_smile:

Okay, since my daughter just did this(it’s a school holiday here today), she had to create an account on 12th man site under the student section. Once the account is created, you hit reserve sports pass, then sign in with UIN/student id and password under the already registered section. Once logged on, should be a button on right side to reserve sports pass and or maroon/white passes, whichever you are choosing. Hope that helps.

She has registered for her sports pass, and received confirmation.

Thank You, @sweeney1996 ! I have taken a screenshot of your reply and texted it to my daughter. You Rock!

I must be blind today. Where is the student section?

@momosmom when you go to the 12th Man website (where you have to go 1st), there is a spot to order Student Sports Pass. My daughter tried 2x and it wouldn’t take her id, so we called 12th Man and they manually inputted her number, that did the trick, then she was able to ‘buy’ the pass instantly. Just call 12th Man and ask for help.

@52AG82 , thanks! I called 12th Man, and once they input his uin number, it worked just fine, and confirmation of order was received soon after. I think they are getting LOTS of phone calls today.