2 questions

<p>Does sending SAT scores in really take 3-5 weeks? that seems a bit long... also after i have my teacher's do their recs should they give them to me and i send them in, or do they send them in, or does it matter?</p>

<p>If your teachers don't have a preference, then you could do it either way. Some teachers feel more comfortable sending them in directly, so I consider it more polite to give them SASEs for the recommendations. If you do collect them and send them in yourself, have your teachers turn them over in signed, sealed envelopes.</p>

<p>Many high schools have a procedure for handling this so you may want to check if your school does. Son's counseling office assembles all the required materials and sends them off together in a package. That works well for the teacher rec's since sometimes teachers drag their feet which can hold things up. Counseling gets after them instead of the student.</p>

<p>does it really matter that the envelope has to be sealed? coz I'll be photocopying my reference letter from my summer internship without a sealed envelope...is that ok?</p>

<p>Probably. Some colleges specify "signed, sealed envelope," but most don't. Sealed letters are probably best when you have the choice, but since you don't I would not worry about it.</p>