2 UC questions

Hey guys! I have 2 questions about UC’s. (I’m a CA resident applying to UCLA, UCB and UCSD if that matters).

1. I wanted to write one of my personal insights on my family. When I was 16, I ran away from home because of my abusive father. It had a huge impact on my life which I'm going to focus on for my essay. I'm kind of worried though because I know all government employees are mandated child abuse reporters. I don't want to get the legal system involved with my family because of my application (every time we have gotten legal "help" in the past, it just made the mess worse). Do any of you guys know if the admissions staff are mandated child abuse reporters?
  2. I unofficially audited a course at a local CSU (basically, just sat in and listened to the lectures). I didn't get a transcript, it was purely for enrichment. Where should I report this--should I put it under academic history, or extracurricular activities?

Thank you so much in advance!

edit: meant UCSD** not UCD

The list of mandated reporters is in Penal Code section 11165.7. You can find it online.