2 year programs

Hey all.
I am searching for a Nursing school where I can finish my degree in 2 years. I completed already all my prereqs. UCLA’s program is 3 years (nursing school), In Colorado I could finish it in 2 years, does anyone else have any another suggestion? I am willing to move anywhere in the country! I am 28 yrs old I really want to start working sooner than later. Therefore 3 years of nursing school and I am looking at about 120 K in debts (UCLA) isn’t worth it!
Thank you very much!

Thomas Jefferson University in Center City Phila. is designed to admit students for the last 2 years of nursing education, after students transfer from other colleges. It is part of the large Jefferson Health system. You need to be enrolled in the prerequisites when you apply, but do not necessarily have to have completed them at the time of application.

(Many direct admit nursing programs take few transfers).

Marian University offers an online program that gets you through in 18 months, but you need to already have a BS or BA (plus the prereqs done). This online program is actually a combination of online and on-site/hospital/clinical and is offered in Indianapolis and Nashville.

Thank you very much to both you!!

What state are you presently residing in? California has numerous 2 year nursing programs at CCs. Here is that link:

http://www.rn.ca.gov/schools/rnprograms.shtml#bsn