20 Meals Timing Question

<p>If you get up late...can you have 2 lunches and then a dinner? Or do you have to spread out your 20 meals to have a breakfast, lunch and dinner each day? (Also...can you have an early dinner and then a late one?) Trying to figure out which meal plan makes more sense if you do not eat an early breakfast. Also, I saw that there is late night dining at some of the dining halls on Thurs, Fri & Sat. Would you use one of your meals to pay or is it dollars?
Thanks!</p>

<p>Yep, you can go multiple times in any meal segment, and the meals do work for late night dining. But I recommend the 14 meal a week plan, personally. Worst case scenario, upgrade the following semester.</p>

<p>So theoretically, you could use all 20 meals in one day if you wanted?</p>

<p>Sure… :wink: I’ve gone in to just grab an apple before.</p>

<p>Edit: This advice on my part might change next semester with the expected arrival of take out dining, so that you can get a box and fill it up with whatever you want and get it to go. Most of the time I don’t go to the dining halls just because it eats up too much time, but with this system it would make it much more convenient. You could grab a box and eat on your way between classes and meetings and whatnot.</p>

<p>Do meals roll over to different semesters? When do they expire?</p>

<p>Meals DO NOT rollover every week. So Sunday is the last day and it resets at 2am on Monday. I would recommend the 14 meal plan, you rarely make it to breakfast and three meals a day anyway is too filling. Chartwells (the dining services provider) is working on takeout night dining, but don’t expect them to have a plan in place until the spring semester of 2013.</p>