2006 RD Admissions Notification

<p>The scholarships are renewable as long as you maintain a high GPA. As far as crime, Coral Gables seemed pretty safe to me. Although, you have to be a little more guarded in any urban environment.</p>

<p>I am just applying cuz i called and they told me they were still accepting applications for international student.</p>

<p>Is the essay required for Intels?</p>

<p>ndd...it's pretty safe.</p>

<p>how do u find out if u got admitted or not? i havent heard anything yet...and i applied in feb. and i live in FL.</p>

<p>Go online and check out MyUM. If there is a link to "Pay Enrollment Deposit", or there is a screen that says "Congratulations, You're A Cane", then you're in. If not, well, maybe they don't have a decision out yet. Might want to call the admissions office then.</p>

<p>Anyone from the Chicago area going Miami? My scholarship was just increased and another one for business may be coming. It makes Miami look better and better.</p>

<p>Goldnjet2:</p>

<p>Congratulations on increase of your scholarship!!!!
What do you have now?
How did you do it: called them, wrote them a letter, etc.? what did you say?</p>

<p>How did they notify you of the scholarship increase, was it just automatic on MyUM, an e-mail, snail mail, etc?</p>

<p>I looked at MyUM last night and in today's mail I received notice that my scholarship has been bumped up. In regards to the freshman business scholarship they said that I would get an email this week (its between $3-5,000). With the scholarships it's now cheaper than my instate at Illinois.</p>

<p>my scholarship was increased from 1/3 to 1/2. I have the grades and the test scores for the 3/4 but my class rank is too low for it ( I go to a large very competive high school in the northern burbs of illinois)</p>

<p>Argh, mine is still the same. </p>

<p>51% of my need filled isn't going to work!</p>

<p>I wrote them a letter asking for it to be increased. Do you think I should call admissions as well?</p>

<p>What was your EFC?</p>