2008 Fall Admission Decisions

<p>Oh, yes I am OOS. Im from oregon actually. Thats probably the reason. Thanks for the reply!</p>

<p>people how do i check if i am in or not? do they have to send me an e-mail or online info? cause the mailing services are pretty slow here!</p>

<p>go to |</a> University of Miami and at the top of the page near the search option, there's a thing u can click on called "myum." Click it! And hopefully you'll remember your CaneID and password, and then just log in. </p>

<p>From there, you will either have an "application documents received" or a decision! (a "you're a cane" popup, or alternative message.)</p>

<p>GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
just got my decision.
ive been waitlisted.........now i can either decide to continue to be active on the list...or deny..ahhh.
what are my chances of actually gettin accepted ??</p>

<p>stats:
25 ACT
1560 SAT
3.54 UW gpa (i think...) </p>

<p>ughhh.. :(</p>

<p>I have heard (and take this with a grain of salt) that they don't take a lot of people off the waitlist. THey DO usually, but not too many. Aww it's a bummer you got waitlisted, but you know, it's better than being rejected because you STILL have a chance! Lol. I got waitlisted at over half of my colleges last year and just screwed them all I Was furious. But it happens :-. Everything happens for a reason!</p>

<p>does anyone know if internationals get their decisions the same time as people from the US? I haven't received anything, no email . :( on the UM website it said notification april15th , isnt that a bit late ?</p>

<p>Yeah my friend is from Ecuador and got his decision a week ago lol. You should get your decision anytime now! Good luck.</p>

<p>haha , wow that was a fluke ! I just got my acceptance to the school of architecture today ! Good luck to all of you</p>

<p>So does anybody besides me not know haha? I'm starting to worry...I just called again and they said they apparently looked at the wrong person and my decisino was sent 6 days ago,...UHOH...and it's not on myum lol.</p>

<p>Good luck dude!</p>

<p>still nothing...I think I am just going to assume what I've been thinking lol...</p>

<p>Got my acceptance into UMiami Engineering today as a transfer and I'm pretty excited. I have a 3.7 overall GPA through 3 semesters of college and UMiami is a place I would consider.</p>

<p>Yayay! Congrats RelientK. Did they give you $$? That's a good gpa.</p>

<p>anyone here on the waitlist recived the "special offer" of admission for spring 2009?</p>

<p>accepted in january
with early action
4.1 weighted
1850 SAT (1250Old SAT)
no scholarships though</p>

<p>Thanks Jeremy. I don't know whether or not I received scholarship, I didn't get any notification. On their website it says you need at least a 3.75 GPA to be considered for their transfer scholarships, which would suck if I don't get, because I just missed the cutoff. I hope I still get something.</p>

<p>Oh poo they shoudl give you $ haha.
Where else did you apply (just wondering lol.)</p>

<p>I did. What a joke. =(</p>

<p>Azsummer, wait, what happened? lol. Sorry maybe it's just too late for me to think you got $?</p>