2008 Fall Admission Decisions

<p>burgler09, yes I did get into Frost :). I am so beeping happyto be going.
How about yourself? Are you also going to miami?!1?</p>

<p>CONGRATS JEREMY!!!!
You wanted Miami more than anyone else and I think we are all happy for you.
This should get you through finals week now!</p>

<p>By the way, we went to visit our son last month and I noticed a UM Frost car decal in the bookstore. I think it is waiting for you!</p>

<p>Yeah, I'm going to Miami. I absolutely loved it when I visited. I am a biochem major so I'm in the arts and sciences building. That is impressive you got accepted to Frost.. they accept less than 10 people don't they?</p>

<p>Crazed!! Thank youso much haha, except I took this semestrer off. BUTTT it's getting through my last days at home ^_<</p>

<p>and burgler09, Frost had 1000+ audition for 100 spots, haha, so it was tight. BUt thank you! And...by 100 spots, that's the class, not accpetances lol.
Yeah miami is boootiful.</p>

<p>Great news Jeremy!!!!!!!! I know you will make the most of your time at UM and be a great addition to the college community.</p>

<p>Congratulations to all the new Canes. It sounds like UM has another great incoming class. Best wishes to you all and feel free to ask any questions.</p>

<p>Waitlisted then accepted May 9
GPA 3.3 W
1290/1970 SAT
26 ACT
Brother and second cousin in UMiami as well</p>

<p>Haven't heard anything about scholarship/financial aid. Doubtful about scholarship, hopeful for financial aid.</p>