GPA: 88</p>

<p>Accepted
Bronx, NY
1250/1600, 1970/2400
ACT 29
school does not rank
GPA: 89
tons of ECs</p>

<p>Congrats to all who were accepted! Geneseo is a great place to spend 4 years.</p>

<p>S accepted!
Long Island
1320/1600
2000/2400
98.14 Mostly IB and Honors
Glowing recs, Lots of E.Cs</p>

<p>Accepted!
North Jersey
1320/1600, 1940/2400
ACT 29
17th/212 GPA: 97
honors classes, a couple APs, tons of ECs</p>

<p>waitlisted and guaranteed 2010 admission
SAT:1230/1600
unweighted gpa: 98.7/100
ranked 1st in class of 59
4 AP classes, loads of ecs
Another student from same high school with lower gpa and ranked 5th or lower but with SAT's in 1300's range was admitted, so we are guessing SAT's counted more than gpa or rank. But we are happy for him as it was his first choice school.... My d has other choices that fit her needs but will probably follow through on the waitlist and possible later admissions.</p>

<p>Admitted
ACT: 31
GPA: 94
Good recs and a lot of ECs.
Question: I want to Attend Overnight Visit Program, but do not have a ride. How can I get to Geneseo on my own?</p>

<p>Take a bus or train. Probably bus.</p>

<p>Maybe you could fly into the Rochester Airport. Then take a long and expensive cab ride to Geneseo.</p>

<p>I found this link on their website.<br>
<a href="https://www.geneseo.edu/isu/cms_pdf/transport/QuickReferencePlanB.pdf%5B/url%5D"&gt;https://www.geneseo.edu/isu/cms_pdf/transport/QuickReferencePlanB.pdf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Anyone here who has been accepted, actually willing to enroll? And among them, not being discriminative or anything, any asians? :D</p>

<p>lol blazinreaper...I'm half-Asian, does that count? xD In all honestly, I probably will not end up at Geneseo, though. I'm still waiting on 8 other schools and have also been accepted to Vanderbilt University. Geneseo was one of my safeties and while it's a great school, it was never really a top choice.</p>

<p>I'm really not sure if I'll end up at Geneseo, I'm waiting for 11 other decisions and since a large number of the 11 are extremely selective, I might have no choice but to attend Geneseo!
But Geneseo's a great school, so I will definitely consider it seriously.
Congrats everyone!</p>

<p>haha chandlerbing arent you off to yale/duke?</p>

<p>Haha, good one, ChandlerBing APPLIED to Yale/Duke but ChandlerBing will most definitely not be accepted to either or.
So Geneseo's looking really good at this point, lmao.
Thanks for the confidence, though :)</p>

<p>Hahaha....quit being so modest ChandlerBing. I am sure you will get into at least one of the other eleven selective schools you applied to.</p>

<p>aww well if we both end up at geneseo i'll make you feel better! haha ;)</p>