2009 Overnight Program

<p>I've recently been accepted to Geneseo and have registered to their special overnight program on the 13th and 14th of April. Has anyone applied? If yes, hopefully I'll see you there !</p>

<p>:( not yet... not sure if my parents will let me do it... they're so difficult about things like this sometimes.</p>

<p>Have fun though! See you there hopefully!</p>

<p>Ah I see, its a great opportunity to go because i believe no other suny schools have an "overnight" tour program as Geneseo's, so try convincing your parents !</p>

<p>i got accepted too but i am going to spend overnight on the 6th and 7th</p>

<p>crap none of them are on weekends..</p>

<p>^^^^^</p>

<p>They don't want you partying.</p>

<p>=o</p>

<p>I might sign up for one of them, is it too late to sign up?
Yeah they're all like Weds or Thurs, but that means you get to skip SCHOOL!</p>

<p>S is going on the 13th/14th overnight. The monday is still part of Easter break in our school district. If you want to sign up, you should not wait. You have to fax a form with first and second choice dates and they mail you back a form with where they have placed you.</p>

<p>I am going at the end of March. Will I see any of you guys there? Also, how to get from the bus terminal to the airport in Rochester? Thanks.</p>

<p>I'm also going during Spring break, I think it's the same time as the original post. A little nervous a little excited...hopefully it'll be an enlightening experience to what lays ahead.</p>

<p>I am going for overnight program for march 30/31. I am flying to Rochester. The plane arrives after the only daily bus to Geneseo leaves. Are there any options besides the taxi? Is anyone else in the same situation? Will Geneseo be willing to provide a shuttle for newly admitted students?</p>