2010 Acceptances and Decisions Thread

<p>woah my status still says in review and i’m from california… anybody know why?</p>

<p>Is recent acceptance status posted online on weekend?</p>

<p>no idea but when are they supposed to notify everyone by?</p>

<p>“Congratulations! You have been admitted to the University of Wisconsin. We have mailed your official letter of admission and admission materials.”</p>

<p>OMG :smiley: I’ve been dying to see this!</p>

<p>Rank: Top 20% GPA (unweighted): ~3.7-3.8 ACT: 27 Recommendations: 2
Essays: Did both </p>

<p>Very active and a member of many clubs/activities (President of Student Council,etc. etc.) </p>

<p>I’m SO happy to have gotten in!</p>

<p>dikdik, Final decisions will be made by March 15th. You will be notified of your decision not far off from this date. It’s coming soon; have a little more patience, as hard as it may be.</p>

<p>And congrats Mike. :]</p>

<p>ACT 34 (two sittings)
SAT 2200 (one sitting)
Sports, Theatre, Writing skills good enough for a 5 on the ap comp exam.</p>

<p>Did your online notice of acceptance appear today?
Congrats!</p>

<p>Accepted!!</p>

<p>3.9 Unweighted GPA, 1900 SAT’s
Lots of extracurriculars and leadership positions, 2 awesome recommendations, pretty decent essays</p>

<p>Now the hard part… decision time.</p>

<p>Good Luck to all those still waiting!!!</p>

<p>My S was finally accepted this morning after being postponed. </p>

<p>ACT 30
GPA 3.5/ 3.85W
Tons of varsity sports, EC’s etc.
OOS </p>

<p>Good luck to those still waiting to hear!</p>

<p>Gratz to your son, CB!</p>

<p>Tomorrow is the day! I am scared to find out.
Will I be sure to know tomorrow?.. it should be online as soon as they decide, right?</p>

<p>wait…can someone verify that?^i know they make their decisions by tomorrow, but i was under the impression that we would have to wait a couple of days after to receive the mail.</p>

<p>if they are online tomorrow, does anyone know approximately what time they should be posted? : P</p>

<p>ooh! That “check status” link changed to “fall 2010” and I cant click on it.
Whats this mean? they are reviewing it?</p>

<p>was happy when i got into the engineering program a few days ago after being postponed :). gonna be far to visit from new york lol</p>

<p>it’s march 15. no decisions posted on uwm. i guess we’ll need to wait few more hours…</p>

<p>Does the 3/15 notification period apply to all applicants? posponed, regular, transfer?</p>

<p>The missing check status link - that happened with my son. A decision was posted about 24 hours later. Good luck!</p>

<p>Don’t know for sure about transfers, but decisions should be made for postponed and regular by end of day March 15th. HOWEVER, last year I know some folks said it took a couple of days longer to see online. I guess once the decision is made and letters go out, it can still take a day or two until it all have been entered into the online system - there are thousands of decisions to post. </p>

<p>Good luck to all! Hope you hear great news and that it is today. :-)</p>

<p>“We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status.”</p>

<p>Does this mean that my application has been reviewed? Or was it never complete?</p>

<p>Your application is complete and they’re reviewing it.</p>