2010 Acceptances and Decisions Thread

<p><3333333333</p>

<p>Didn’t help much. They’re ‘trying to get the decisions up asap, and should be released on mywisc today’ and thats about all they were willing to tell me. The guy who I talked to sounded very stressed though (expected).
And they told me to be patient. >:-(</p>

<p><em>sigh</em> well at least we know that we will know our fate by the end of the day :]</p>

<p>Man, I thought the decisions came out for everyone coz this thread got like 15 more replies in less than an hour… False alarm I guess :P</p>

<p>I’m sorry, I’m mostly to blame for that. Its the nerves.</p>

<p>Blue-box, thanks for making the call. You are braver than the rest of us! I am thrilled to hear that there is still hope and that the decisions will be posted tonight. </p>

<p>In your post you refered to a MyWisc portal. I have been checking my status on the application status portion of the admission page. Am I looking in the right spot?</p>

<p>This waiting is making me nuts…I hope we all hear some good news tonight! Good luck to everyone waiting!!!</p>

<p>Yup. That’s the right spot I think. Good luck to you too. =D</p>

<p>HAHA, sorry, mega : P</p>

<p>EDIT: Meanwhile, could someone else call em up and confirm too? I have a feeling they were just trying to brush me off.</p>

<p>how did u get a person? i just got a machine : P</p>

<p>Getting very late … time to throw in the towel?</p>

<p>thisgirlisaG: I called the help desk and was redirected to the admissions office. This is absolutely pathetic. STILL no decisions.</p>

<p>I am a Badger!!!
I woke up and got the urge to check at 2 a.m.
:smiley:
i lost all hope last night when I went to bed.</p>

<p>maybe you will all wake up with a superise…</p>

<p>not yet…</p>

<p>Bah. They’re a bunch of cruel, cruel people.</p>

<p>Oh, and congratulations Westlund. =)</p>

<p>can’t believe it. still nothing.</p>

<p>“it’s march 15. no decisions posted on uwm. i guess we’ll need to wait few more hours…”</p>

<p>FURKANK, maybe the problem is you are checking in the wrong place. UWM is in Milwaukee. J/K :)</p>

<p>Still no change. I just called admission and they told me that a decision was made on Tuesday and a letter was sent in the mail. I asked what type of letter, and the admission officer said that he was not allowed to tell me. He indicated that there was a lag between the time decisions were made and the web site is updated, but that I should have the letter and updated web status within the next few days.</p>

<p>I am guessing that this is not good news, but thought I would share it, since it looks like several us are in the same boat. My two friends who received rejection letters in the mail yesterday, still show that they are postpone on their on-line application status.</p>

<p>Oh well it is time to start dreaming about attending another college!</p>

<p>Just called up the admissions office. Apparently my application has not been reviewed yet. They’re opening new files everyday. So I can expect a decision in the next 3-4 weeks. Sigh.</p>