2010 Acceptances and Decisions Thread

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>I treated Madison as a safety… </p>

<p>Accepted in October, only school I got into that I felt I’d be happy at. </p>

<p>ACT: 32
SAT: 2160
GPA: 3.5/4.3 (it fell from 3.7/4.4 due to circumstances)
Essays: Did them in a sitting… >.>
Rec: Good I hope
ECs: music, science, community service. A lot.
Residency: former In state, currently out of state</p>

<p>I STILL haven’t heard back yet. Is there anyone else that is in the same boat as me? I’m very worried that this means that I am rejected.</p>

<p>Wisco - did you have all your materials submitted on time? Have been checked your status online? You may want to call the admissions office.</p>

<p>yes, I had all my materials in on time. I called the admissions office about a week ago and asked them if there was any update and they said not yet and that it was still being reviewed. I asked the person that I was speaking to if they were just being politically correct and if I was rejected, and he laughed and kindly assured me that was not the case.
That hasn’t really helped my anxiety level though because I had assumed that I would hear a few weeks ago.</p>

<p>I haven’t got my decision yet either. I believe this is because I am an international student. I actually did call the admission officers, and they have confirmed that it’s becuse i’m an international student. But i also figured out that before i called them, some of my materials were missing. So you might want to look at that…</p>

<p>do you mind sharing what your status says?</p>

<p>Mine says something like, </p>

<p>We have received your application and still is ensuring that we received all materials. Please check back on the status.</p>

<p>Is there any similarity?</p>

<p>hardsuo, I am an international student,and my status is as follows:</p>

<p>We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status. </p>

<p>Did you submit ur application before the priority date? I submitted mine in January… I’m so confused that the class is full now and my application will no longer under consideration… lol</p>

<p>just found out, I got rejected.</p>

<p>just got accepted today…finally</p>

<p>gpa: 3.7UW 4.1W
SAT: 2090
REC: I don’t know, didn’t read them
Essays: Pretty good, wrote about my autistic brother for the first essay and my experience at carnegie hall for the second essay
ECs: varsity&club swimming, varsity cross country, varsity soccer, orchestra, school wind ensemble, eagle scout, a lot of volunteering hours, etc</p>

<p>dak, that’s an excellent resume. If it were up to me you would have been accepted on the spot. Welcome.</p>

<p>@barrons</p>

<p>thank you=)</p>

<p>chaosloe,
I, in fact, did turn in my application after the priority date. I did not know that turning after Dec 15 means no full consideration.</p>

<p>And yes… my application status is the same with yours.</p>