[2010ers Now that you've decided. Where will you matriculate/B]

<p>I hate to be another annoying CCer, but would you guys mind posting your SAT/ACT scores? I’m talking to some Ivy League coaches and I want to know the ranges that would increase my chances of receiving a likely letter. :)</p>

<p>FACT: Cornell was founded 200 years after Harvard…how the HELL is an Ivy League?..yeah I thought so! Hence I chose Cornell and others over Notre Dame!</p>

<p>^Number one I am not trying to argue with you.</p>

<p>Number two I was just stating that this thread was not made for you to pollute it with you nasty/ignorant comments. </p>

<p>Thirdly you are not going to Harvard, you are going to Notre Dame. So HUSH!!! </p>

<p>That is it. I am not commenting on this any further. You obviously have a ways to go in terms of maturity.</p>

<p>Let’s not make this thread ignorant. We already have enough preconceptions going against us.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>ladyjacket42 I think this is the thread you are looking for. :)</p>

<p>[post=1064494060]OFFICIAL official 2014 African American Results Thread[/post]</p>

<p>this list is really staggering, I will be a candidate next year for these really competitive schools and was wondering if I could get any advice from any of you, as I am feeling a little overwhelmed and not confident about my chances, regardless of what people say (“you’re black…”</p>

<p>@rhodesway; honestly, who cares ? we’re all going to college … amazing colleges. </p>

<p>@rajlon; i felt the same way as you’re probably feeling right now. but just go into admissions with your head up, knowing that you’ve put a lot of effort and sweat into those applications and your high school career, in general. the worst that can happen is a rejection … no one’s holding a gun to your head (i hope not) if you don’t do well in admissions. this might sound pretty sick and twisted but try to enjoy yourself and don’t overkill and stress … that was my problem and i had ended up losing 20 pounds by January (i’m a pretty skinny dude … wasn’t a good look). take it easy (while simutaneously working hard), EAT good food, keep up with your studies and enjoy your senior year. don’t turn into a bitter hermit-senior.</p>

<p>I just have a problem with that…it just bothers me!</p>

<p>^ I just crossed Notre Dame off my list because of you.</p>

<p>Wow that is kind of shallow. I am sure you must have a better reason?</p>

<p>Nope. You’re more than enough.</p>

<p>Its your fault not mine…your the one missing out on an opportunity at a great college!</p>

<p>You shouldn’t rule a college out because of someone. Don’t let anyone choose for you.</p>

<p>^Agree with Mouse. If you’re interested in Notre Dame, don’t let it just be because of its people - though I will admit that the quality of the student body should be one of your concern - because rest assured, not everyone is as peremptory as rhodesway.</p>

<p>Congratulations on all the great acceptances, everybody!</p>

<p>^Your ubiquity in just about every forum on this website is startling, though I suppose it should not be, given your post count. :)</p>

<p>^ Yeah, I try to post in a variety of forums.</p>

<p>^You’ve done an admirable job of diversifying.</p>

<p>So… Yeah.
I’m going to Brown University.</p>

<p>The updated list:</p>

<ol>
<li>ksarmand: Harvard</li>
<li>justadream92: Stanford</li>
<li>BeautifulNerd219: Princeton</li>
<li>Mouse121992: Cornell</li>
<li>glitterz<em>is</em>gold: Yale</li>
<li>gigi2010: Cornell</li>