2011 IB Exam Results

<p>Who else is waiting? What tests did you take? What time were you assigned for your results?</p>

<p>I’m waiting for IB Math SL (school doesn’t offer HL). I just don’t know how to get my pin and code. I think everyone gets their results July 6th.</p>

<p>Yeah, our IB coordinator just emailed them out to us this morning. Everyone gets their scores tomorrow but has different times when they come out to prevent the server from crashing from too much traffic. I’m waiting on math sl and biology sl.</p>

<p>I somehow remember they’re supposed to come out today</p>

<p>But I lost my pin, so I get to find out somewhat later ^_^</p>

<p>Our IB coordinator never emailed us anything >_< so I guess I have to wait =(</p>

<p>Im waiting for Math Studies. Mine comes out 10:30 GMT</p>

<p>yeah, I would try emailing/calling your coordinator. and if that doesn’t work they will send your scores in the mail in a couple weeks. my older brother lost his code and had to wait for the mail to find out if he got his diploma. My scores are at 14:15 GMT.</p>

<p>Went for the Diploma:
Math Studies SL
Visual Arts SL
20th Century World History HL
Biology HL
English HL
Spanish B HL</p>

<p>15:00 GMT for me</p>

<p>good luck everybody! hopefully I didn’t totally butcher my chances at a diploma next year.</p>

<p>is anyone having problems loading the site? My internet connection seems to be working, but I can’t load results.ibo.org… :(</p>

<p>@kivanovasweet, I didn’t have any problems loading the site today. </p>

<p>My scores were at 15:45 GMT today, but I got my Economics SL results from my coordinator yesterday- 7! Really pleasantly surprised. Now, to survive the massacre that awaits me senior year… Hope all of you did well! Congrats to those of you that just graduated; you should be very proud of your accomplishments. :)</p>

<p>biology SL-6
pretty satisfied!</p>

<p>Never managed to get it online, but called up my coordinator and she gave it to me. Turned out to be exactly what my teacher had predicted. I’m moderately satisfied.</p>

<p>French B SL: 6</p>

<p>Everything else is predicted a 7 for next year. :)</p>

<p>wow nice scores! I’m just happy to be done with my worst subjects. sl bio = 4 sl math = 5</p>

<p>I got a 5 on English HL! Very happy, because I somehow scored low on my English placement exam for my college, but this should exempt it.
This is sort of urgent, anyone know how to send them?
I was looking around and it said to call up IB, is that the only way?</p>

<p>I got a 6 on SL Math as a junior. I really don’t know how I feel about it yet</p>

<p>What does it mean by “catergory: ANTICIPATED”?</p>

<p>7 on Spanish HL. Yay! :)</p>

<p>Got the Diploma :D.</p>

<p>Does remarking include remarking IAs? I got a 6 on SL Chemistry, but my school has a history of having huge IA drops (predicted 45/48, but we had a -21 scale last year).</p>