2012/2013 Decision Thread

<p>no offense but wouldnt that mean that you have been deferred? dont they ask for your midyear report when they reevaluate you?</p>

<p>No they need it if youre accepted too to make sure your grades stay up</p>

<p>ahh okay. where does it say that they need this? on the left side of the page by the other checked off items?</p>

<p>My son’s Base Camp hasn’t changed. Guess that isn’t a good sign.</p>

<p>It could be nothing (or as stew pointed out a deferral) so dont worry bout it :)</p>

<p>it’s not showing my transcript at all in the checklist items anymore… and it’s not asking for a mid year report. is this a bad sign?</p>

<p>Guys, every year the posters go batty trying to figure out stuff from some entry or omitted entry.</p>

<p>Take a deep breath. 1 hour and 45 minute more if the download works or isn’t early. Since CC student break started yesterday you can guarantee yourself that the admissions people want this over on time as much as you do so they can leave on their winter break.</p>

<p>If most dont want a midyear report than its probably a deferral. Dont worry!</p>

<p>My items are unchanged. Ugh now I am thinking this might be a bad sign!</p>

<p>no transcript…and no midyear report. anyone else?</p>

<p>Woah! The names listed for my 2 teacher recommendations are not my teacher’s names. Does that mean there has been a mix up or do those names have some other significance?</p>

<p>Sounds like a mixup. Mine are listed right although one is under the supplementary materials which isn’t right.</p>

<p>Mine says midyear report too! Oh ****…</p>

<p>mine is unchanged. sketchyyy</p>

<p>I hope it means nothing… but how could it?</p>

<p>Mine changed a few days ago. It probably just updates in stages; don’t jump to conclusions! We’ll all know soon enough anyway.</p>

<p>Ah I bet this means I am rejected :(</p>

<p>No way, why would it? If they ask for the mid-year report, it’s probably a deferral! </p>

<p>Me:
<a href=“http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eWObWxvLXqo/TIJA1ctX17I/AAAAAAAAAEk/14exaDG8fxk/s1600/Augh1.jpg[/url]”>http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eWObWxvLXqo/TIJA1ctX17I/AAAAAAAAAEk/14exaDG8fxk/s1600/Augh1.jpg&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>hahaha I love all of this arbitrary speculation - we will all know in a mere 25 minutes</p>

<p>14 minutes</p>