2012 National Achievement Semi-Finalist

<p>Just found out I’m a finalist! Got called to the office this afternoon :)</p>

<p>Congratulations!! Has anyone else found out yet?</p>

<p>I think we are all supposed to find out for sure on the 27th</p>

<p>I didn’t hear anything today…does that mean it’s a no for me?</p>

<p>:(</p>

<p>I hope not! I didn’t hear anything, either. Hopefully the 27th notification meant that they’re mailing them out in the 27th, not that we’ll get them on the 27th.</p>

<p>Chill you guys! The 27th is only the mailing date!
Good luck to all of you guys (and to me)!</p>

<p>Arizona semifinalist 202. When should I get the notification? I’m starting to panic… a lot is riding on this</p>

<p>I got notification last Friday during school that I’m a finalist! For everyone still waiting, I think most should know by this week.</p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC App</p>

<p>You may want to ask your counselor. I haven’t received my letter yet, but my counselor received my certificate.</p>

<p>Yay…finalist letter recieved today…199 in Alabama</p>

<p>Got my finalist letter! 216 in GA. But I think the PSAT sore is only for achieving semifinalist status. The application determines whether you can advance to finalist standing.</p>

<p>Got my finalist letter today! 201 in SC. Yay! (Oh, and congratulations to all the others!!) :slight_smile: So excited!</p>

<p>Just got the letter today! 191 in Louisiana!</p>

<p>Got the finalist letter today! :smiley: Congrats to everyone!</p>

<p>Also, does anyone know what the main deciding factors are between those who get the $2500 and those who don’t?</p>

<p>DS just got his finalist letter :slight_smile: 204 in Texas. Congratulations to ALL!</p>

<p>Got finalist notification today in GA!!! <em>does full-ride dance</em></p>

<p>woo got my finalist letter today, 206 Texas</p>

<p>Finalist as well! Congrats to everyone!</p>

<p>Finalist in Arizona, 209 Yay…now I can stop stressing</p>

<p>@pinkrocket
What part of Arizona are you from?</p>

<p>Arizona Finalist 202 #swag</p>