2012 National Achievement Semi-Finalist

<p>Congrats everyone! I made finalist, too. AJmicro, what college are you attending?</p>

<p>I got finally got my letter today!!! This is gettin me some serious scholarship $$$ :)</p>

<p>Hey pinkrocket and azballislife;</p>

<p>We were in Tucson this past weekend checking out the Wildcats at U of AZ. It was the first time ever in AZ and really liked Tucson. Went to a popular restaurant called El Charro and had to wait an hour and ten minutes for a table. Good food there.</p>

<p>just got my letter today!!! ready for some serious $$$$$ question, should i notify the schools that I’m still waiting to hear back from??</p>

<p>got mine yesterday. Finalist from VA 196</p>

<p>I got a 191 in Texas do you think I’ll make national achievement this year. The curves seemed a little harsher this year so I’m hoping the cutoff went down. Any thoughts …?</p>

<p>Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using CC</p>

<p>just been looking a other national achievement forums and it seems as if the cut off for the top 800 is pretty high score-wise. All the winners had 200+ PSAT and 2000+ SAT’s (at least the ones that posted in the forum last year) Praying to God that the cutoff is lower this year cause i got 1970 SAT and 202 PSAT :(</p>

<p>does anyone know when we hear about if we won or not?</p>

<p>Per the National Merit site, the official announcement will be made April 4, 2012. I believe you should have also received a letter by now if you are a scholar, but there is always the possibility of lost mail, etc. If you don’t here anything by the 4th, you should probably check with Natl Merit.</p>