2013/2014 Decision

<p>Did your sons friend write back?</p>

<p>no his friend did not write back…. I would think a personalized note would come in the mailed acceptance that they get later, for the portal I think it’s not personalized but just a yes or no.</p>

<p>We are leaving tomorrow morning for winter vacation and I should be packing, but I refuse to leave this computer until we know something.</p>

<p>oh well i guess mine is gonna be a no so yea…i think i bombed the block plan essay…i wrote about the merits of art and how lady gaga’s bottom on the cover of do what u want isnt art…go figure.lol</p>

<p>decision is out…it is a no…congratz to those who got in!</p>

<p>why do you think yours is going to be a no Earlyaction95?</p>

<p>My son got in, he is beyond excited!</p>

<p>S is accepted! Big message with a youtube welcome video on basecamp page. He’s going to be very happy.</p>

<p>It’s a no for us too :(</p>

<p>I’m an international who needs tons of financial aid…it was a slim chance to begin with…</p>

<p>Congratulations!!!</p>

<p>I’ve never posted on this forum but OMG I’m accepted!!! I can’t believe it!</p>

<p>oh, I’m so sorry missymartin I was really hoping they would be together. I do believe they all end up where they are meant to be.</p>

<p>Daughter got in!!! Here in Virginia. Popping the champagne now! It’s her first choice!! So excited and relieved !!!</p>

<p>And did you get in @EarlyAction95?</p>

<p>Accepted EA. What’s this about a personalized note? I wasn’t expecting to get one before, but now I really want one.</p>

<p>I got deferred… and I was sure I would get accepted due to above average stats and what I thought were good essays (though the why early essay wasn’t really an essay). I’m worried now that I won’t get in anywhere I applied to because this was supposed to be my easiest acceptance.</p>

<p>I logged into cc base camp. I can’t find any decision. What did you guys click?</p>

<p>@ dee10535: my decision was right across the top of the main page</p>

<p>@chickenonabun, trust me, It will come. I got rejected to a safety college, rejected to a reach, and deferred at another reach all before CC. Don’t give up!!!</p>