2014 African Americans!

<p>Congratulations!</p>

<p>Hey guys, i got just got rejected from Yale. It was a tough blow but i’m fine. PM me for stats. and good luck to whoever is still hearing from schools or are deferred, there’s still hope. Also, congratulations to those that have been accepted. U guys are amazing!!!</p>

<p>What were your stats? I tried to PM you but it says your thing is full.</p>

<p>got accepted to Wellesley ED with a full ride!!!</p>

<p>Congratulations, I hope our class will live up to yours!!!</p>

<p>Oh it will. 2015 FTW!!!</p>

<p>I hope so. I feel so hopelessly gloomy when I think about ivies and how selective they are. I already feel rejected and I haven’t even applied yet!</p>

<p>Imagine how I feel! I applied to FOUR ivies!</p>

<p>Which ones? Lemme guess
Princeton, Harvard,Stanford and Columbia?</p>

<p>stanford isn’t an ivy…</p>

<p>Princeton, Harvard, Yale, and Columbia…close!</p>

<p>yeah i have to finish my apps for ivies too. It’s probably good if you finish and submit everything before Dec. 31. cause on this website college week live they were saying that is the busiest day due to the deadline being jan.1. plus the server is going to go slower so you might nnot get everything back on time</p>

<p>well my mom went there for a year and then transferred to another school due other things. so i guess by what u r saying it wouldn’t be smart to mention that she went there for that short time.</p>

<p>hey guys I’m HBrown. Although i have been reading threads all over this website for a while I am new to this. I am also applying to ivies but Brown University is my first choice. I hope I get in.</p>

<p>What are your stats, HBrown?</p>

<p>whatever your stats are good luck.</p>

<p>Yeah good luck!</p>

<p>@MorganSimone my friend is applying to Yale. I wanted to apply so badly because I just loved the school, but I had already decided on Columbia, Princeton, Penn, and Cornell since they were better suited for my major. I always bring up the what if’s lol. I know Princeton’s your top, but it would be so cool to go to school together. :-)</p>

<p>Did anyone take the Dec. SAT? I finally improved…on EVERYTHING. I will tell you the SAT secret that everybody keeps looking for. It’s prayer. I prayed during the test b/c that’s all I could do (besides prep). I know some people aren’t religious, and that’s okay, but my testimony is that in the middle of a break, I prayed (and also asked God to forgive me for making a completely false example for my essay lol, couldn’t think of any other one).</p>

<p>BeautifulNerd, I applied to Yale too :-)! I applied to four Ivies: Yale, Harvard, Princeton, and Columbia! And I don’t really have a top anymore because I think getting accepted to an Ivy is a blessing in itself and I don’t want to be picky! And it would be AWESOME if we went to school together! I would feel less…how you say…nervous! And congrats on your improvement! What did you get on the SAT this time??</p>

<p>I kinda have a three-way top now between Harvard-Princeton-Yale though!</p>