2014 African Americans!

<p>lmao ksarmand…some people love to broaden their horizons. Not me but some people do.</p>

<p>I profess to be obsessed with California rolls. I don’t know why- maybe its the avocado…</p>

<p>I hate sushi. lol Sorry. I just plain hate it. Now plantains on the other hand…</p>

<p>Plantains?! wt eff? soo random! And eel is delish! please try it before you knock it! I got my friend to try it before I told her it was eel and she loved it! I said it was slightly cooked salmon w/ a sweet sauce. :)</p>

<p>This topic is soo random lol. I’m glad i started it. Anything that keeps my mind busy from what’s coming up in the next week.</p>

<p>Btw! I convinced my parents to let me take a road trip up to a state school 2morrow for a ‘college visit’ w/ my bff! I’m sooo excited! ROAD TRIP! I’ll tell you guys all about it haha. I guilt tripped them into it. I was like, “you know this is the ONLY college i’ve been accepted to so far…it may be where I end up next year! I need to go and visit and see what it’s like!” hahahaha</p>

<p>@thefranchize9: Give my my banan pez</p>

<p>Did anyone watch the final vote on the health care bill? For a moment there, it seemed the House of Representatives had been transformed into the UK’s Parliament. Any thoughts?</p>

<p>Haha, actually ksarmand i WILL do that! My bff just happens 2 b haitian and I’m going with her to Michigan State today. Hope you enjoy your electric eel! It’s DELISH! </p>

<p>Sorry I didn’t watch it…i fell asleep. oops.</p>

<p>Ksmarand, ur the most awesome Haitian I’ve ever met. haha and jj43912, u MUST try it, it goes well with fried chicken. I’m still not sure about the eel tho. On the topic of the Health Care Bill, I’d like to understand it more than I’d like to see watch people vote for it. lol</p>

<p>I love California searolls
I love fried chicken
Healthcare Bill passed on March 21, 2010 @ 7:44 p.m. Mountain Time :slight_smile:
Historical Moment GOOO OBAMA</p>

<p>Well we say platanos and they are delicious. They go great with rice and beans. (of course I would say that lmao) Whoever has never tried platanos needs to try them ASAP!!!</p>

<p>I love sushi. But I hate california rolls. They feel like beginner sushi. It’s what I order for my mother. Give me some eel (aka unagi), some plain sashimi, or a lovely bowl of chirashi, and I will love you. It’s Lent now though, so I can never eat anything I like. Ugh! I cannot wait until Easter.</p>

<p>

I wrote mine in middle of nowhere rural VA. All of my best essays were written in places where I had no access to the internet. Not surprising. Also, I wrote my one best essay in my house in the middle of nowhere and my other best essay about my house in the middle of nowhere. I love that house.</p>

<p>lol I love japanese culture and stuff, but the funny thing is I have NEVER had sushi before. Sounds good though. I won’t have the ones with shrimp in them though.</p>

<p>You should try it…most people who try a lot of different types eventually end up finding some that they like!</p>

<p>8 DAYS!!!</p>

<p>jk 7 DAYS!! hahahahaha i cant count…lol</p>

<p>ahhh some friends and i went to a japanese buffet and they dared me to eat it. i just couldn’t process the thought of eating raw fish … i just couldn’t. i gagged and ended up throwing up a whole lot of japanese food that i couldn’t pronounce. bad experience … never again.</p>

<p>eww. gross…
and it’s not COMPLETELY raw lol, if that makes you feel better.</p>

<p>lol yeah I couldn’t process that it is raw either but I guess I would try it before I would judge it. I heard that some of them are not raw but I gues that wouldn’t be a true sushi then! lol. hey would u guyd think that at this point it would be too late to fax something to the colleges? I just finished a class online and did pretty well in it and I justrealized my my conselor didn’t record my community hours on my transcript. hopefully I’m still good with it :/</p>

<p>Stanford decisions come out in like 2 hours! Im having a heart attack! I cant breath!!!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>You too?! I can’t “breath” either!!!</p>

<p>I get snarky when I’m nervous. Don’t take it too personally. You can beat me up in person later. :D</p>

<p>@jj43912 are you serious?! I’m gonna die. I’m so nervous. I almost passed out with the NU decision email. I don’t like this whole email decision/click link thing. It puts me into that same feeling I get when I’m at the top of a rollercoaster (you know when it feels like your heart’s sinking).</p>