2014 African Americans!

<p>Ahhhhh its 6! It comes out any minute!!!(or hour)</p>

<p>r u serious! For some reason I thought that it came out on April 1st like everywhere else that I was applyingto. what time? This coming up week is going to be interesting with decisions going out. But r any of u going to stick around after decisions?</p>

<p>Also one more thing…</p>

<p>IT’S FINALLY SPRING BREAK!!! :slight_smile: (at least down here)</p>

<p>it was supposed 2 come out april 1 but they finished early.
it’s supposed to come out sometimes after 3pm pacific time.</p>

<p>Jeeze. Now I’m nervous on jj43912’s behalf. Please post as soon as you get your result. I’m sure you’ll do well. :)</p>

<p>spring break here 2!!! but im 2 nervous 2 think about it</p>

<p>well it’s 6:12pm down here so I’m guessing decisions are up. Is anyone else freaking out about decisions already! I can tell my break is going to be a combination of freaking out and relaxing and hopefully joy…</p>

<p>o I just realized that their in california so their 3 hours behind so it must be around 3;12 there.</p>

<p>got into STANFORD !!</p>

<p>Congrats justadream92! I’m still waiting for mine. Is that ur dream school or r u waiting for other schools?</p>

<p>yess i’m definitely going! my dream school since … forever! i also got into northwestern</p>

<p>Congratulations, justadream92!! I’m really happy for you. :D</p>

<p>I just missed my mailman, but on Monday, I’m going to accept Macaulay Honor College’s offer of admission. [/bites fingernails in nervousness] Is anyone else going to commit to their school over Spring Break?</p>

<p>Denied at Stanford but I never wanted to go there. My aunt wanted me to. SO she’d be more upset than me lol. I’m not committing anywhere yet. Still have 3 schools to hear from. I’m scared. I feel like before I hit log in to see my decision, I’m going to go into cardiac arrest.</p>

<p>i got accepted to uga</p>

<p>^^ Ksarmand, so no Columbia? Is Macauly giving you a full ride?</p>

<p>Macaulay is a full ride + laptop + $7500 study abroad stipend + free dorm, etc. for all who are accepted into the program. I’ve kissed goodbye to my Ivied dreams.</p>

<p>Whoa, talk about reaping the fruits of your labor, huh? Are you excited?</p>

<p>wow congrats everyone!!</p>

<p>yess!! only waiting on two more! i’m so nervous but congratulations to everyone!</p>

<p>3 left: Harvard, Yale, and Brown. I feel like I’m gonna have a seizure.</p>

<p>Mouse, go outside, run 10,000m at Haile Gebrselassie speed, and then your mind will be at peace. Trust me. It works.</p>

<p>Disclaimer: If you pass out or suffer an actual seizure because you followed my advice, I bear no responsibility.</p>

<p>I depends I won’t commit to a school till I hear from all of my schools which is around
April 1st which is still within my spring break. I never heard od the Macaulay Honors college @ hunter till I entered this forum. from what I have gathered from you guys sounds like a really good school and hard to get in! In that case congrats ksarmand! They’re are offering a lot of nice stuff!!!</p>

<p>so what is everyone doing in order to keep their mind off decisons?</p>