2014 African Americans!

<p>I was wondering where Magic Mountain is also.</p>

<p>lol california…its like 6 flags…it’s one of the parks affiliated with them i believe</p>

<p>Hi all,
Good luck today, remember its not the end of the journey if you didn’t get into the school you really wanted to. Just immerse yourself into the school that you will marticulate.</p>

<p>As the late Bob Marley said, “Don’t worry about a thing 'cuz every little thing is gonna be alright”. Enjoy and have yourselves a blast regardless of the outcome, you all will be going to somewhere of higher education.</p>

<p>[YouTube</a> - Bob Marley - Three Little Birds & Lyrics](<a href=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbmfmgKeP0U]YouTube”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbmfmgKeP0U)</p>

<p>No truer words have ever been said. Everybody here has acceptances. We’re all going somewhere. So just try to relax.</p>

<p>^lol yeah that’s true. </p>

<p>@learninginprog
haha the bob marley was a good touch! :slight_smile: i’m going to have that song stuck in my head all day.</p>

<p>grr what time are decisions coming out!? i woke up extra early this morning accidentally and now all i can do is think about the letters!
i need something to distract mee</p>

<p>I’m gonna workout. That always eases my mind. Gonna go to the y for some weight lifting and basketball. Then I’m gonna watch tv and eat macaroni and cheese til i hae to see the decision</p>

<p>im listening to bob marley, watching south park, and snacking on popcorn…I can’t wait anymore! I should go c a movie or something…that always makes the time fly.</p>

<p>Im going for a LONG walk because I just cant take it anymore. Im gonna have an anxiety attack.</p>

<p>Yay!! Columbia University Scholar!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :D</p>

<p>Shucks, now this makes me think that deciding to commit to Macaulay wasn’t a good idea. :mad:<br>
This messed me up, yo.</p>

<p>And I live close to NYC; that’s why I got the letter in the mail today.</p>

<p>^ haha congrats. well see if u can still do something about. by the way what does the columbia unviersity scholar mean? i know it’s good but i’m also guessing u have been admitted then.</p>

<p>^It offers a lot of the benefits of the Macaulay program in terms of providing opportunities (but doesn’t include free tuition/dorm/laptop/misc.expenses/travel stipend). It’s really nice, but again, when it comes down to it, it’s about the money. :)</p>

<p>Good luck everyone</p>

<p>Good luck, Harambee! God help us all.</p>

<p>you got a letter already? congrats ksarmand! im still waiting for 5pm! soo soon!</p>

<p>hey i found out ericka baduh shot her video in Detroit! lol! I don’t think she should go to jail for it…obviously it was indecent exposure, but it was for art! And if it had been staged I feel like it would be less powerful a message… Maybe it was over the top, but I see the point she was trying to make. Sadly, everyone is so focused on the fact that she was naked that they completely ignore the point of the video! figures…</p>

<p>btw ksarmand, Macaulay sounds amazing that you get all of that stuff! I think you made the right decision :)</p>

<p>OMG God is SO SO SO good! Today, I expected 3 rejections. Today, I expected people to say “I knew she wouldn’t get in!”</p>

<p>But today, I was wrong. I checked my phone and saw Congratulations from Penn…and I was dumbfounded. Then, Princeton and finally Columbia. I knew Cornell was what I would fall back on. But God is so good. I’m just humbled and so very thankful esp. with a full ride to Princeton.</p>

<p>AWW OMG Beautifulnerd YAYYY IM SOO PROUD OF YOU !
i also got into princeton today! and brown also =D !
soo for me, thats 0 rejections and 11 acceptances !</p>

<p>I’m so excited. Oh my god. That is amazing!!!
I’m happy for you guys!!!</p>

<p>Congrats @justadream PLEASE go :-)</p>

<p>I’m stuck on where I wanna go lol</p>

<p>11 acceptances
2 rejections (Stanford and UCLA)</p>

<p>I’m meant for the East Coast lol</p>