2021-2022 USC Transfer

That’s a good point. Since you have already uploaded your winter grades, you should be fine.

I had recently finished one of my spring classes and updated my common application gpa and # of units to include that class, which is slightly higher than the gpa they received via my official transcript. I hope they don’t get the impression that I’m lying or something because of the discrepancy.

Thank you! I submitted one of my new information by accident, and I cannot edit again ): it was unfinished so I am scared now

OMG, as I was going back to add any volunteer work I have done as far as I can recall, I ran into one of the most favorite volunteer opportunities I have had as an athletic trainer for an adult minor league football team that assist those who are still aspiring to be scouted for a professional league. The memories of leading a team of 45 highly motivated football players and hearing them yell at little ol me about how hard I was as a trainer only to be thanked later makes my heart flutter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

aww that’s so cute!! a lot of us updated our ECs today I wonder if they’ll think its weird lmaoo

1 Like

Me!

No problem. Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can email your advisor if you have one. If you don’t, the region you live is assigned a specific counselor so maybe you can clarify it to them what happened, or maybe contact the Office of Admission.

I’m sure they know we all somehow get connected and share info

1 Like

I asked my USC counselor if I could send her my updates to foward to the admissions officers. Fortunately, she said yes ((: hopefully my application doesn’t get affected because of this

My USC counselor told me admissions are fairly late in the transfer cycle… no wonder decisions are taking a while (,:

4 Likes

hey yall I have been a stalker on this forum, but I just got a Spring grades request like an hour ago no email

2 Likes

Yep, they come very abruptly. TO EVERYONE READING THIS, CHECK YOUR PORTAL EVERY DAY IN CASE YOU GET A SPRING GRADES REQUEST. They do not send emails for SGR.

1 Like

good luck!!! are you a freshman/sophomore? ttp non ttp?

I am a freshman at a UC . I am a non ttp and non legacy student. I am doing my English requirement

2 Likes

Don’t worry, a very large majority of sophomore applicants get Spring Grade Requests. It is probable that you don’t have as many units as say, a Junior applicant, and they want more information in order to make a better decision regarding whether to accept you or not.

I have 62 transferable units, a 3.95 GPA, doing my Writing req, completed all GE’s. Did not take Foreign language. I updated my GPA on common app and literally the next hour BAM Spring Grades LOLOL

do not know if it was a coincidence or they actually took a look. I did upload my Winter grades over spring break (March 22nd) so maybe they already have that info… idk good luck to you all

Yeah that’s super strange… you literally have more units done than I do, and I’m a JUNIOR
applicant with 54 LMAO.

I will say though, don’t sweat it- so long as your grades are fine by the end of the term, you should be fine. A lot of people get through via the SGR. It just takes more time.

3 Likes

did you get in? did you hear anything??

let me be more clear-- I will have 62 by the end of spring** im high 40’s low 50’s units rn

Wait is that with AP/IB or does your college allow freshman to take extra classes