2021-2022 USC Transfer

Looks like we gotta wait till next Friday

Is there a link to a usc discord?

here ya go Discord

is graduation today?

guess our best bet is next week

Thereā€™s multiple today and more coming this week for different schools.

did anyone get a sgr tonight

Graduation is SEVEN DAYS this year (14-20th), doing 2 sessions a day. For example, I&Y, Keck, Bovard and others were today, Dornsife (divided) is tomorrow, SCA Sunday, Marshall is Monday at 8am and 3:30pm (had to be divided), etcā€¦Thornton & Kaufmann close them out next Thursday.

So, itā€™s a big deal for them with multiple graduation ceremonies daily and running it virtually as well. They have been busy which is why we didnā€™t expect anything today.

Here is a wild crazy look at a socially distanced graduation at the very large coliseum!

grad

7 Likes

Havenā€™t gotten my SGR yet which i expected since i was taking calc 1 for marshall. My spring grades have been posted should i send them anyway or wait for the request?

I think you should send them so that if they end up requesting it you wouldnā€™t have to wait as long! I submitted my winter grades without a request

2 Likes

Okay thanks for your help :))

ok thanks i will email and find out!

Does the office of admissions work on weekends, cause I just uploaded my Spring Grades this morning, and the red x on the SGR turned green, and they said they received it.

2 Likes

do they start releasing decisions once they receive spring grades?

It varies by applicant. Some applicants donā€™t end their semester or quarter until the middle of June or earlier, so people can receive decisions at different times.

hi hi i have a question: Im a marshall applicant and do language courses from ccc transfer to USC?

Most people are still working remotely, itā€™s possible.

1 Like

has any csba applicants got any update?

Nothing, hoping that this will be the week :slight_smile:

1 Like

usc please reject me already