2021-2022 USC Transfer

When Viterbi acceptances rolls out, rejections will likely follow them soon after - maybe the following day - but they are usually the last call before the finale.

2 Likes

I cant take it anymore my head is about to burst lmao

2 Likes

Do decisions usually all come out on the same day/night at this point? Should we expected another wave tonight, possibly from Annenberg?

I got in!!!

History Major
Pre-Law
3.88 GPA

Edit to add more info:

In-State and somewhat local
CCC junior transfer
Legacy, non-TTP
non-traditional
older adult re-entry

21 Likes

congratulations fight on!

2 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations! you go this!

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Can someone accepted take a second and clarify if you were just checking your portal or actually got an email saying your portal was updated?

They usually send the email quite a bit after the portal update so most people find out via portal. Assume that is case this time as well, but if someone can confirm, that would be great. Thanks.

7 Likes

when did you get the email?

Welcome to the Trojan Family @1HopefulTransfer!

:v: :v: :v:

3 Likes

thank you!!!

Congrats for everyone who has been accepted so far!

Here’s to hoping for more good news!

3 Likes

I was definitely rooting for you!! I am so happy you got in!!! Us older students gotta support one another… it is NEVER too late!!!

7 Likes

@CADREAMIN do they do more decisions through the night usually?

Yeah I have to say, I’m loosing hope. This process of staggered decisions is almost more than I can take.

3 Likes

@CADREAMIN Do decisions usually all come out on the same day/night at this point? Should we expected another wave tonight, possibly from Annenberg?

ik this has to stop lmao they need to choose a specific day like everyone else. This can put someone into a nervous breakdown.

1 Like

but dont loose hope, at the end of the day if it is meant to be it will

1 Like

Exactly. I mean what are we supposed to do just wait days and days and days, constantly checking the site over and over again? I think it’s insane

4 Likes