2021-2022 USC Transfer

LAST day. No room left for USC to play games. Here it comes. Good luck future Trojans

11 Likes

Is there a chance they release Monday (despite the holiday) or the weekend perhaps? It has to be today, right!!?? 0:<

Today is the day we become Trojans :v::v::v:

8 Likes

Fs in the CHAT! LETS GET THESE DECISIONS!

I have faith that today is THE day! GOOD LUCK GUYS!!! Today is the day we become trojans. Fight on!:v::heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Lessssss gooooooooooooooooooo fight on all :heart::v:t5:

4 Likes

dear god let our hard work and patience pay off by getting an acceptance from USC today! :nazar_amulet: :dove: :white_heart:

10 Likes

amen!!!

2 Likes

I just want to ease people’s nerves in case there is confusion- the courses on the articulation agreements are just a guide to see whether or not courses can transfer. You don’t have to attempt to finish all of them to get into USC. The most important pre requisites for admission are the math minimum and writing courses. I hope noone thinks they won’t get in because they didn’t complete the courses listed on the AA. shoot I’d be getting hardcore rejected fs in that case lol

3 Likes

We are in the home stretch. Today is officially the longest day lol i have no idea how i am speding the next 9 hours

1 Like

can’t wait to see you guys all on campus this fall! we got this!

4 Likes

Best of luck everyone! Hoping that today is going to be a great day for everyone! We got this :heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Any chance decisions don’t come out today? I am currently committed to Cal for CS but my mom wants me to stay local and consider UCLA and USC and USC is better for my major than UCLA.

I feel like CS at UCB is better than at UCLA and USC.

Hey guys I’m over at usc thought I’d show y’all tommy for sum good luck with admission decisions today :yum::heart_eyes:

15 Likes

10 Likes

Up close and personal :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

absolutely beautiful

such a beautiful day on campus!!!

2 Likes

Loving the pics. Thanks for posting.