2021-2022 USC Transfer

Can anyone see their financial aid for spring 2020 admits? I’m trying to find it but it says my application’s still in review

??? Really?

scroll down! you’ll see it

Financial aid isn’t out for 3-7 days after acceptance, if you have everything completed and turned in.

1 Like

It doesn’t hurt. All you might be wasting is time. I’ve personally never had a successful appeal (appealed to USC, UCLA, CSULB like two times), but they do happen every now and then. It’s on the rare side, but I’ve known people from here that have gotten in on appeal. I hate to admit that I was very cynical and looked up the guy’s name in the student directory :zipper_mouth_face: but he showed up. You can try to at least give yourself the feeling that you’ve tried everything. I’m sorry to you and others who didn’t get in. I know it’s so tough :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, Kendra. Everyone was rooting for you due to the positive presence you had on this forum. I thought it was clear you’d get accepted because you truly emit the qualities a USC student entails. I can always offer some help if you’d want to write an appeal or anything.

NO.NO.NO.
How can USC no admit someone like you? I don’t get it!!! However, I will be back here NEXT YEAR to cheer you on! You will reach all the goals you have set out foor yourself. Of that, I have NO DOUBT!

1 Like

I feel so bad yeah, heard on my Snapchat groupchat

never mind I had to scroll!

Rejected. SGR disappeared and reappeared. Looks like there’s no correlation.

2 Likes

I got in for spring and idk what to do. do y’all know a lot about what transferring for spring is like?

thank you for letting me know! damn I have some other schools I have to get back from before June 1st and I won’t be able to attend without aid

no decision yet here:(

Sorry @NikkiPap. Thanks for the info and wish you well as you move on from this. Hope you have a plan B you like?

Where all the Marshall homies at???

Hi everyone! I’ve been lurking on here for a few weeks now! Congrats to everyone who got in!

Accepted for Fall 2021! (My withdrawal button did not disappear and I did not receive a SGR.)

Dornsife, Creative Writing. 4.0 GPA. Non-TTP or legacy.

1 Like

status update but im too scared to open ahahahah

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT GOT IN!! told y’all it was worth the wait!

also i’m mad at usc!!! no way they rejected kendra ughhhh

2 Likes

I think acceptance is like childbirth, once you get the result, you forget about the pain in getting there.

7 Likes