2021 Pre-Screen Thread

My son (viola) is eagerly waiting for Oberlin, NEC, and Eastman, too. Hoping results released before break!

2 Likes

DD is waiting to hear from Oberlin. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Anyone get prescreen results back from Frost Miami?

Anyone know when Eastman or NEC prescreening will be released?

Glad to see this question! Waiting, too.

We’re anxiously waiting on Frost also.

Noticed threads from last year that received Eastman prescreen results in January.

Does anyone knows when will the prescreen results will be out for Juilliard, NYU, and Frost

NEC just release prescreening result. BM in Violin.

3 Likes

Did you receive an email or was it in your portal?

Received an email today.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, what was your result? I’ve heard all of the accepts or rejections will release around the same time so just curious since I haven’t got an email (BM Violin too)…

accepted for final round

1 Like

Son told me this afternoon that he passed BU’s prescreen, and he found out by email two days ago (BM double bass). I’m hoping I hear other updates a little more immediately, lol.

3 Likes

I heard from a friend at Juilliard that he only got the prescreens last Monday 12/13/21(Jazz). And we got NYU invitation for audition earlier this week, 12/20/21 (classical voice baritone, BM).

1 Like

BM in Classical Voice/Baritone here. So far we’ve received audition invitations for:
Manhattan School of Music, NYU, Ithaca, New England Conservatory, Boston Conservatory, and Westminster Choir College.

3 Likes

I’m a BFA in Performing Arts Technology and I received an audition invitation from UMich.

4 Likes

BM (Jazz) received invitations from Manhattan School of Music, UNT and Frost. Waiting to hear from a few more.

4 Likes

Yes-did last week for jazz.

Hi everybody and good luck with all of your auditions. My D is waiting for prescreening results from Curtis and Juilliard. She got an invitation to the live auditions from MSM. Does anyone know what the virtual live auditions are in Curtis. Are they more of an interview format, or do students have to perform in front of the panel?