2022 Admissions Decisions

@wis75 looks like it must be a 35. The writing score is not part of the composite, and as best I recall, the writing can bring down your English score, or maybe push it up as well, but does not itself contribute to the composite – so that student has 34/34/36/36.

Figured it was that but wanted to alert the student. That perfect writing score fits the subscores…

Pretty obvious typo

Does anyone know how much tuition assistance is provided for OOS students if you are awarded the Powers-Knapp scholarship?

http://scholarships.wisc.edu/Scholarships/schlrDetails;jsessionid=KxbBQPMdw1v35QbzN2Gfvsxk06x5LkH4zJ3hy21515dhVTCPJvn!209038631?scholId=5123

Looks like tuition and a book allowance for all recipients from the link above, regardless of where you come from in the US. Nothing said about room and board or travel expenses. You would need to figure out those relative to other colleges. You likely would find UW dorm and food expenses as cheap as at any school. Travel costs may limit trips home.

Does UW Madison Superscore ACT? because my superscore is 1 point higher

No.

Does anyone know if they’ll be sending out decisions to those who haven’t heard back yet all throughout the month of February or if they’ll send them right at the end of the of the month?

I’m in state and just barely missed the early decision deadline(2 days), the waiting game is driving me nuts.

Correction: Throughout February and March, or at the end of March

Do results for RD come on a single day on in waves? Checking for my D (indian international)

Called admissions office. Said all decisions will be released on a single day by the end of March. No rolling admissions.

Thanks for the info @Avster1

Thanks for the information. I had previously read that out of state only received “tuition assistance”. Full tuition would be amazing!

But- you need to get that scholarship first.

Guys I met with the Rd deadline when can i expect a decision?

end of march

do they do scholarships for regular decision?

http://scholarships.wisc.edu/Scholarships/org?orgId=410

A “Class search & Enroll” tab was added to my portal. Was that added to everyones.