2022 Admissions Decisions

@marie2208 What state are you from?

I got accepted.
ACT: 36 Composite, 35 English, 35 Math, 36 Reading, 36 Science
GPA: 3.94 UW, 4.26 W (when applying, now a 4.32)
Classes: 12 AP courses over 4 years of high school
ECs: Varsity soccer 4 years, premier-level club soccer 4 years, elected officer (communications director) of B.P.A. club, volunteer soccer coach, more small stuff
Honors: AP awards, national merit semifinalist
Other: White male from Minnesota, class rank not reported, immigrant, toured Madison twice

Accepted OOS! 35 ACT and ~4.0 UW GPA

Accepted! 1450 SAT, 4.3 GPA OOS

Does anyone know when financial aid/scholarships come out?

Thanks, and congrats to all!!!

I got accepted!!! College of engineering
35 ACT, 4.0 UW GPA
OOS from Illinois, Asian American, Ranked first in graduating class of 600
I didn’t have the best Extracurriculars or honors, so I think my essays are what got me in.

Son was just accepted into College of Engineering.
OOS, 4.3 W GPA (at application, less now I think). School doesn’t do UW. 1550 SAT (single sitting).
ECs: Eagle Scout, National Merit Semifinalist, Cross Country 2 years, Robotics Club 4 years, Quiz Bowl 4 years.
I’m also curious when scholarships will be announced. Nothing on portal that he can see.

@Scubaski1 Illinois

I was deferred (OOS 32 act 4.4 weighted gpa solid extracurriculars). Does anyone know the rate of admission for deferrals?

Does anyone know if the decisions come out in waves and if we are done for this weekend? or they have started releasing it and the decisions would be trickling in every day for the next few days?

Deferred

Sat 1270
Applied for Econ
GPA 3.9
TOEFL 100
OOS - PA

Good essays…

For whatever reason, I can’t log into My UW. I tried re-setting my NetId, but it said that my e-mail was not valid.

@zacharyiscool25 try your first initial and last name as your ID

Son denied, Really solid app with 30 ACT but GPA lower due to weak freshman year, Legacy didn’t matter. Best of luck to those that got accepted !

What happens when you don’t confirm your e-mail address within the 24-hour period?

Did you get an email that said your decision was in? They send an email first and then tell you to check the portal.

Yes.

where do you see early action vs first notification? what webpage when you are on student center?

my son deferred - congrats to ALL who got in !!

where do you see early action vs first notification? what webpage when you are on student center?

my son deferred - congrats to ALL who got in !!